Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas in January

Well, since my dad spent Christmas in Chicago with Cristie's family and then we met in Florida on the 29th we didn't get an opportunity to have a Christmas with my dads side of the family.

It was a very casual night with pizza, chicken wings, salad and just lots of catching up. My uncle Scott made a great discovery - Ritz, my dad and Cristie's labradoodle, has a great resemblance to Will Farrell. (I'll get a picture and post it)
After a quick couple rounds of presents we pulled out the Wii. In Chicago, Adelle and Julia got the new dance game. This pretty much provided the entertainment for the rest of the night!

This is my uncle and cousin attempting the game
, my dad singing in the back, and me dying of laughter


And miss Avery got some very cute Kitty Jammies


Oh family, at least you can always fall back on 'I didn't pick them' ... right?!?! =]

No comments: